It has been a long road, but we are getting guidance that we are able to re-open the club on Friday July 24th.
The UK Government have published details which permit us to resume with limitations in place.
The limitations are set and we must maintain these for the sake of ALL our members safety.
2m distancing should be observed at all times where possible.
Below are details of what will be implemented :-
- ALL members are required to wear a face mask at all times whilst on site indoors and outside where members are talking face to face. (unless exempt)
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided on entry and must be used.
- Members will be required to sign in on entering the building.
ie. writing name and phone number down (In-case we need to trace everyone who attended).
- Have the correct change for subs on entering to reduce handling.
- Front entrance used for Entry Only (Disabled access 2-way permitted) One at a time.
- Rear door Exit only. One at a time.
- Main entrance path to be kept clear so members can enter uninhibited at all times.
- No food allowed or drinks provided. Please provide your own refreshments. i.e. Flask or canned or bottled drinks. Cups will NOT be provided. Take your litter home.
- The Kitchen will be for hand washing only. A one-way queuing system will be set out.
- The Gents toilet will be closed and everyone will use the Ladies.
This is due to the availability of paper towels. Hand washing is expected by all after use.
- No more than two members in the shack at any time. 20-minute limits preferred to allow other members use of the facilities.
- A 2m square area around all entrance and exit doors to be kept clear.
- Meeting time reduced to an hour and a half.
- Do not to attend if you feel at all unwell.
Please keep in mind this is for the benefit of all members and we must keep our members safe.
We want everyone to enjoy themselves and want the club to thrive. The only way we can do this is to adhere to the guidance provided so we may sometime soon be able to continue to enjoy our club and have a club to return to.
We will have a small amount of single use masks available that members can purchase if they forget to bring their own.